Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SylenThunder

SylenThunder

51 minutes ago, RickH said:

I'm having the same issue. Stun Baton not proccing any kind of stun. It's now just a club and that's without the repulsor mod. It should be charging up with each hit and then proccing occasionally, iirc.? This has been from tier 1 thru 5 stun baton, which it now is and no procs at all. This was all solo play, as I don't play this game multiplayer...

If you can provide videos showing how to create and reproduce the issue, and client logs of it happening, that would be great. I've tried to replicate this on SP, MP, and a dedicated server and have had zero luck in doing so.

SylenThunder

SylenThunder

49 minutes ago, RickH said:

I'm having the same issue. Stun Baton not proccing any kind of stun. It's now just a club and that's without the repulsor mod. It should be charging up with each hit and then proccing occasionally, iirc.? This has been from tier 1 thru 5 stun baton, which it now is and no procs at all. This was all solo play, as I don't play this game multiplayer...

If you can provide videos and client logs of it happening, that would be great. I've tried to replicate this on SP, MP, and a dedicated server and have had zero luck in doing so.