Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CoolJ

CoolJ

For some reason during my last play session my junk drone just disappeared. I tried flying around looking for it between the path I had taken and the place I last saw it. Nothing. I tried re-logging and still nothing. I did note this in the startup info in console.Drone.jpg.bb9894ec0cd6ccf9a2965ac31bf67d78.jpg

I'm not sure how to fix this. I tried giving myself another drone but the game wont let me place it. It says I have reached the limit. I get that it is gone. No big deal. But how do I reset the number of drones attached to my character to zero? Or how do I reset the position of it to somewhere close to my character so I can go get it?

CoolJ

CoolJ

For some reason during my last play session my junk drone just disappeared. I tried flying around looking for it between the path I had taken and the place I last saw it. Nothing. I tried re-logging and still nothing. I did note this in the startup info in console.Drone.jpg.bb9894ec0cd6ccf9a2965ac31bf67d78.jpg

I'm not sure how to fix this. I tried giving myself another drone but the game wont let me place it. It says I have reached the limit. I get that it is gone. No big deal. But how do I reset the number of droned attached to my character to zero? Or how do I reset the position of it to somewhere close to my character so I can go get it?