Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Star69

Star69

12 hours ago, siku said:

image.png.afc402d630e1b2be32622e09f2f4256d.png

Line 12 **the three stars it says Request timed out**
on Line 5, it doesnt give any extra info on the Star.

It seems that the more people is on, the worse the problem is.

Also people are getting stuck on the Map download.

Looks like his issue is not on his end but one of the hop servers midway to the game server so definitely not his own equipment. The only thing that he can do is to talk to his isp but I wouldn't expect any satisfaction. The problem node might not be owned or controlled by the isp. I have never heard of an isp pushing through a change route for a signal before. The best that can be done is to switch where the game server is hosted and hope for a different route.

EDIT: If this is a rented server you can ask the host to give you another server possibly in a nearby city. If it is a person hosting the server, they would need to change location like hosting it at a different persons house.

Star69

Star69

11 hours ago, siku said:

image.png.afc402d630e1b2be32622e09f2f4256d.png

Line 12 **the three stars it says Request timed out**
on Line 5, it doesnt give any extra info on the Star.

It seems that the more people is on, the worse the problem is.

Also people are getting stuck on the Map download.

Looks like his issue is not on his end but one of the hop servers midway to the game server so definitely not his own equipment. The only thing that he can do is to talk to his isp but I wouldn't expect any satisfaction. The problem node might not be owned or controlled by the isp. I have never heard of an isp pushing through a change route for a signal before. The best that can be done is to switch where the game server is hosted and hope for a different route.