4X4 vs Motorcycle damage

Old Crow

Does it seem weird to anyone else that the motorcycle just seems.. tougher? I've noticed it's often taking much less damage than the 4X4 when I hit things. As an example - I hit a shopping cart with the 4X4, vehicle took around 20% damage and went flipping end over end for more damage. Shopping cart was still there. Motorcycle? I hit a shopping cart (different one) and my bike took around 8% damage and obliterated the cart.

I haven't noticed more damage per hit but the size of the 4x4 means it hits things more often and more easily.  It has become something that isn't worth using anymore.  At some point, I'll figure out where the vehicle damage is in the files and reduced it by probably 75%, though I might try 50% first.  That will make it so that I start using the 4x4 again.  Right now, it isn't worth it.

Yeah, and it's a real shame. I love the 4X4 a lot, but they went out of their way to make it almost unusable. The motorcycle has become my go-to vehicle now. We just need armor plating and storage expansion mods now..