Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, NekoPawtato said:

Thanks, I went back and re-tested, but this time went through entire POI and killed everything before putting bed roll and lcb down, still can reproduce zombies coming back.

When the zombies came back, I would do another "killall", leave area, update time, log off/on, go back to area, and each time there would be zombies. Not all of them respawned though, first time only the ones in the loot room respawned, second time it was 2 zombies in the corners, third time it was loot room again. So I think it's definitely something that needs a deeper look into.

Have you tested without updating the time?  I don't know the accuracy of it but someone (SylenThunder, I think) said that this can cause corruption in saves.  Maybe try it by changing the day time down to 10 minutes/day and let time run normally and then turn it back to your normal amount and see if it still happens.

Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, NekoPawtato said:

Thanks, I went back and re-tested, but this time went through entire POI and killed everything before putting bed roll and lcb down, still can reproduce zombies coming back.

When the zombies came back, I would do another "killall", leave area, update time, log off/on, go back to area, and each time there would be zombies. Not all of them respawned though, first time only the ones in the loot room respawned, second time it was 2 zombies in the corners, third time it was loot room again. So I think it's definitely something that needs a deeper look into.

Have you tested without updating the time?  I don't know the accuracy of it but someone (SylenHunter, I think) said that this can cause corruption in saves.  Maybe try it by changing the day time down to 10 minutes/day and let time run normally and then turn it back to your normal amount and see if it still happens.