Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFlu I have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up it´s lootstage 7 then. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it, not guaranteed, you could still get T2 stuff instead. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot with LL at 2 ofc. But it´s still not worth the 2 points that early.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFluI have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up it´s lootstage 7 then. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it, not guaranteed, you could still get T2 stuff instead. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot with LL at 2 ofc. But it´s still not worth the 2 points that early.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFluI have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up it´s lootstage 7 then. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it .mind you, not guaranteed, you could still get T2 stuff instead. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot with LL at 2 ofc. But it´s still not worth the 2 points that early.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFluI have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up it´s lootstage 7 then. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it mind you, not guaranteed. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot with LL at 2 ofc. But it´s still not worth the 2 points that early.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFluI have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up 7. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it mind you, not guaranteed. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot with LL at 2 ofc. But it´s still not worth the 2 points that early.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFluI have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up 7. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it mind you, not guaranteed. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot ofc. But it´s still not worth the 2 points that early.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@theFluI have yet to get a day one where i end up on more than lootstage 6 on day one 22:00pm. And 2 points of lucky looter give me 10% lootstage. So rounded up 7. The first better loot starts at lootstage 8. Wich would be T3 of the primitive stuff. Only a chance for it mind you, not guaranteed. If you go into a T2 building there is a small chance for better loot ofc. But it´s still not worth it.