Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jugginator

Jugginator

Your Event Viewer logs will show more of what happened, but two things: Both your cpu/gpu hitting 95c is a sign that there's a severe lack of cooling, you shouldn't be hitting temps that high, and with that system, an unknown brand of PSU is sketch and I would gander that may be the issue. Generally, I wouldn't use a PSU that came with a case, unless the PSU was a common/major brand. I did that exactly once and it fried my motherboard and everything connected to it in less than a year - not saying yours will do that, but those included PSU's are the bare minimal quality (the gold rating is not an indicator of quality)

Oh, another thing I noticed, you're likely at the max draw of the power supply, that system alone not including any fans/storage devices/rgb or anything is about 700 on heavy load, which generally you don't want to go near the max the PSU can do, nevermind a no-named included in the case PSU.

Jugginator

Jugginator

Your Event Viewer logs will show more of what happened, but two things: Both your cpu/gpu hitting 95c is a sign that there's a severe lack of cooling, you shouldn't be hitting temps that high, and with that system, an unknown brand of PSU is sketch and I would gander that may be the issue. Generally, I wouldn't use a PSU that came with a case, unless the PSU was a common/major brand. I did that exactly once and it fried my motherboard and everything connected to it in less than a year - not saying yours will do that, but those included PSU's are the bare minimal quality (the gold rating is not an indicator of quality)