Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
B14d3r11

B14d3r11

9 minutes ago, rl2000 said:

Are you behind the firewall, some routers don't like to redirect your external IP adress on the local network, maybe try from a smartphone. There's also the old "Is your firewall set to forward the port" of course. I had issues untill I added the port to the address in the serverconfig file. like ":8080" at the end.  

Yeah I made sure everything was port forwarded correctly. I currently have friends playing on the server, just don't have access to the webserver portion. It may just be an issue because I am using a no-ip based redirect? I might just swap it in a minute and see lol

Edit: Just updated it to my normal external IP and yeah still unable to connect.
Edit 2: Was able to use 127.0.0.1:8080 and connect to it, just wondering why it is timing out when it is connected externally, could it be a permissions issue?

B14d3r11

B14d3r11

1 minute ago, rl2000 said:

Are you behind the firewall, some routers don't like to redirect your external IP adress on the local network, maybe try from a smartphone. There's also the old "Is your firewall set to forward the port" of course. I had issues untill I added the port to the address in the serverconfig file. like ":8080" at the end.  

Yeah I made sure everything was port forwarded correctly. I currently have friends playing on the server, just don't have access to the webserver portion. It may just be an issue because I am using a no-ip based redirect? I might just swap it in a minute and see lol