Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

4 hours ago, Star69 said:

There is a new section in the A21 log files that is mentions Xbox triggers, as an INF not a WRN or ERR. So his error must pop up right after its mentioned. 

Remember that when testing mods that each time that you remove a mod, you must run the Verify Integrity tool because some mods overwrite vanilla code and just removing the mod will not reverse that mods changes. In your case it could be you removed a mod but didn't Verify??? Just a thought.....

Not a chance, all of my mods are xpath. The base game files don't get touched.

Oh, and yes, the errors popup right after those xbox entries, which was what op was trying to say.

It is quite likely benign.

Krougal

Krougal

There is a new section in the A21 log files that is mentions Xbox triggers, as an INF not a WRN or ERR. So his error must pop up right after its mentioned. 

Remember that when testing mods that each time that you remove a mod, you must run the Verify Integrity tool because some mods overwrite vanilla code and just removing the mod will not reverse that mods changes. In your case it could be you removed a mod but didn't Verify??? Just a thought.....

Oh, and yes, the errors popup right after those xbox entries, which was what op was trying to say.

Krougal

Krougal