Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Melange

Melange

needed an 'overhaul'. lol

2 hours ago, meilodasreh said:

I'm not a fan of the new water system, nor of how magazines work.

DF it will be for me again, as soon as Khaine throws out the A21 adapted (5.0?) version.

Getting water from any source, lbd, and some different use of the magazine system (curious how it will work, but I'm confident it'll be more to my liking than vanilla).

Ah just a few weeks away.

You're not alone. I am looking forward to the next version of Undead Legacy myself (though I really enjoyed Darkness Falls as well). Both @KhaineGBand @Subquake and their teams have done awesome work with their interpretations of the game. Tbh, UL addressed the over abundance of drinking/crafting water during early to mid game before we were ever faced with having to deal with dew collectors and the removal of jars in A21 vanilla. Whats instore with magazine progression will hopefully be refreshing.

Yeah, off topic (kinda) but if vanilla is the only gameplay one knows, delving into some mainstream overhaul mods like those mentioned here might just be the key for extending one's enjoyment of 7Dtd. Its worked for me 😊

Melange

Melange

1 hour ago, meilodasreh said:

I'm not a fan of the new water system, nor of how magazines work.

DF it will be for me again, as soon as Khaine throws out the A21 adapted (5.0?) version.

Getting water from any source, lbd, and some different use of the magazine system (curious how it will work, but I'm confident it'll be more to my liking than vanilla).

Ah just a few weeks away.

You're not alone. I am looking forward to the next version of Undead Legacy myself (though I really enjoyed Darkness Falls as well). Both @KhaineGBand @Subquake and their teams have done awesome work with their interpretations of the game. Tbh, UL addressed the over abundance of drinking/crafting water during early to mid game before we were ever faced with having to deal with dew collectors and the removal of jars in A21 vanilla. Whats instore with magazine progression will hopefully be refreshing.

Yeah, off topic (kinda) but if vanilla is the only gameplay one knows, delving into some mainstream mods like those mentioned here might just be the key for extending one's enjoyment of 7Dtd. Its worked for me 😊