Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth A lot of people don´t use those 3 cases i mentioned. Explosives aren´t exactly the meta in this game. Most people tend to avoid screamers whenever they can. Wich isn´t really possible using lots of explosives.

And the whole reason for this change, at least we were told so, is to make water and the survival part harder. Wich it doesn´t do. It´s just more tedious and forces you to constantly go looting, wich i assume is the real reason. Still don´t understand why they want that so bad for literally everyone instead of keeping the game in a state with various playstyles possible. The majority of players did a lot of looting anyways. Really no clue why they want everyone to play the same way.

And they added more food to the loot. Wich makes survival even easier.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth A lot of people don´t use those 3 cases i mentioned. Explosives aren´t exactly the meta in this game.

And the whole reason for this change, at least we were told so, is to make water and the survival part harder. Wich it doesn´t do. It´s just more tedious and forces you to constantly go looting, wich i assume is the real reason. Still don´t understand why they want that so bad for literally everyone instead of keeping the game in a state with various playstyles possible. The majority of players did a lot of looting anyways. Really no clue why they want everyone to play the same way.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@meganoth A lot of people don´t use those 3 cases i mentioned. Explosives aren´t exactly the meta in this game.

And the whole reason for this change, at least we were told so, is to make water and the survival part harder. Wich it doesn´t do. It´s just more tedious and forces you to constantly go looting, wich i assume is the real reason. Still don´t understand why they want that so bad for literally everyone instead of keeping the game in a state with various playstyles.  The majority of players did a lot of looting anyways. Really no clue why they want everyone to play the same way.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

And the whole reason for this change, at least we were told so, is to make water and the survival part harder. Wich it doesn´t do. It´s just more tedious and forces you to constantly go looting, wich i assume is the real reason. Still don´t understand why they want that so bad for literally everyone instead of keeping the game in a state with various playstyles.  And they added more food to the loot. Wich makes survival even easier.