Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
saminal

saminal

More stuff added

Hey all, I'm just getting started updating my mods for Alpha 21! I've got a lot to get through, a family that keeps me busy, plus a full time job, so it'll be a work in progress over the next few weeks. I'll update the thread as I update the modlets!

All my mods are server-side friendly and designed to tweak the game or provide little extras without changing the meta of the current alpha.

Sam's Building Stuff - Updated 02/08/23

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Adds Wood Bars > Iron Bars > Steel Bars.

Adds a Steel version of the Iron Spikes - more durability and more damage

Adds Shape blocks and recipes for most of the new doors available in A21. Commercial Doors, Elevator Doors, Jail Bars and Doors, Closet Doors - they're all in there.

NEW - Adds powered versions of the Chain Link Fence Doors, Jail Door, Bulletproof Sliding Door, Trailer Doors and Steel Shutters!
NEW - Adds climbable rope which can be used in place of ladders.

Sam's Deco Stuff - Updated 24/07/23

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Adds crafting recipes for a number of decorative blocks. For people who like to play creative mode, but who still want to put in the hard work to gather resources and craft items themselves.

Most of the items are available through shapes menus. Some are directly craftable. Includes burning embers, firewood and a wood burning stove.

NEW - added several newer blocks to the item variants, such as the Bear Statue, IV stand, Microphones. Added deco versions of containers that aren't used for storage, and therefore don't get destroyed when they are interacted with.

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Adds lockable storage containers - desks, lockers, fridges, cupboards and cabinets etc. These can be locked in the same way that chests and boxes can, with a passcode for sharing with other players. If they are broken, they become unlocked and unlockable - they need to be destroyed and replaced to make them lockable again.

Search 'storage' in the crafting menu to find these containers.

Sam's Working Stuff

Download - a21

Download - No Sinks a21

Download - v1.0 - Not working currently due to problems with the plumbing. Grab the No Sinks version for now.

Download - No Sinks v1.0

One of my most popular mods. I've tweaked it a little to fit into A21.

Added: Working Wall Oven, Working Stove, Working Gas Grill, Working Charcoal Grill.

These work the same as the campfire, but with lower heat map values. Unlocked at various stages of Home Cooking magazine reading.

Added: Working Kitchen Sink, Working Filter Sink

These work like the Dew Collector, but much faster. The Kitchen Sink doesn't require water filters to build, and outputs Murky Water. The Filter Sink uses two filters to craft, but outputs clean water. The slots are filled one every 10 in-game minutes.

Added: Working Lamps and Lights

A shape block that allows a variety of working version of usually POI-only lights. There are some other blocks which have been introduced in A21 that aren't included yet - I'll get these in soon.

Sam's Sustainable Forestry

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

One for the public servers out there. Almost completely removes tree seeds from the game, instead causing trees to respawn on their own after being cut down (after a few days). There's a small chance to get a tree seed but it will grow a random tree rather than planting 30 oak seeds and getting 30 identical oak trees.

Sam's Car and Truck Respawner

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Cars, trucks, busses and other vehicles leave behind a respawner block after wrenching. After a delay, the vehicle will respawn. This uses appropriate groups of vehicles, so an army truck will respawn into an army truck, while a Mo Power truck might respawn as a Working Stiff truck or an Ambulance.

Updated 24/07 - German localization thanks to @LootGoblin

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download - a21

After looting, birds nests downgrade to an empty nest, which will respawn into a lootable nest after a few days. Handy for public servers where new players won't be able to find a feather within 500km of a spawnpoint.

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Players leave behind a corpse block after death. Great for long-running horde bases!

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Real quick modlet that doubles the length of time loot bags stay in the world before despawning. Useful for horde nights.

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Real quick modlet that increases several stack sizes for common items. Not one of those "30000 of everything" mods.

Sam's No Admin Items

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Quick modlet to remove all the admin/dev items, in order to prevent them falling into the wrong hands.

saminal

saminal

More stuff added

Hey all, I'm just getting started updating my mods for Alpha 21! I've got a lot to get through, a family that keeps me busy, plus a full time job, so it'll be a work in progress over the next few weeks. I'll update the thread as I update the modlets!

All my mods are server-side friendly and designed to tweak the game or provide little extras without changing the meta of the current alpha.

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Adds Shape blocks and recipes for most of the new doors available in A21. Commercial Doors, Elevator Doors, Jail Bars and Doors, Closet Doors - they're all in there.

NEW - Adds powered versions of the Chain Link Fence Doors, Jail Door, Bulletproof Sliding Door, Trailer Doors and Steel Shutters!

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Adds crafting recipes for a number of decorative blocks. For people who like to play creative mode, but who still want to put in the hard work to gather resources and craft items themselves.

Most of the items are available through shapes menus. Some are directly craftable. Includes burning embers, firewood and a wood burning stove.

NEW - added several newer blocks to the item variants, such as the Bear Statue, IV stand, Microphones. Added deco versions of containers that aren't used for storage, and therefore don't get destroyed when they are interacted with.

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Adds lockable storage containers - desks, lockers, fridges, cupboards and cabinets etc. These can be locked in the same way that chests and boxes can, with a passcode for sharing with other players. If they are broken, they become unlocked and unlockable - they need to be destroyed and replaced to make them lockable again.

Sam's Working Stuff

Download - a21

Download - No Sinks a21

Download - v1.0

Download - No Sinks v1.0

Added: Working Wall Oven, Working Stove, Working Gas Grill, Working Charcoal Grill.

These work the same as the campfire, but with lower heat map values. Unlocked at various stages of Home Cooking magazine reading.

These work like the Dew Collector, but much faster. The Kitchen Sink doesn't require water filters to build, and outputs Murky Water. The Filter Sink uses two filters to craft, but outputs clean water. The slots are filled one every 10 in-game minutes.

A shape block that allows a variety of working version of usually POI-only lights. There are some other blocks which have been introduced in A21 that aren't included yet - I'll get these in soon.

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

One for the public servers out there. Almost completely removes tree seeds from the game, instead causing trees to respawn on their own after being cut down (after a few days). There's a small chance to get a tree seed but it will grow a random tree rather than planting 30 oak seeds and getting 30 identical oak trees.

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Cars, trucks, busses and other vehicles leave behind a respawner block after wrenching. After a delay, the vehicle will respawn. This uses appropriate groups of vehicles, so an army truck will respawn into an army truck, while a Mo Power truck might respawn as a Working Stiff truck or an Ambulance.

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download - a21

After looting, birds nests downgrade to an empty nest, which will respawn into a lootable nest after a few days. Handy for public servers where new players won't be able to find a feather within 500km of a spawnpoint.

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Players leave behind a corpse block after death. Great for long-running horde bases!

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Real quick modlet that doubles the length of time loot bags stay in the world before despawning. Useful for horde nights.

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Real quick modlet that increases several stack sizes for common items. Not one of those "30000 of everything" mods.

Sam's No Admin Items

Download - a21

Download - v1.0

Quick modlet to remove all the admin/dev items, in order to prevent them falling into the wrong hands.

saminal

saminal

More stuff added

Download

Download

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download

Sam's Working Stuff

Download

Download - No Sinks

Download

Download

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download

Sam's No Admin Items

Download - https://minhaskamal.github.io/DownGit/#/home?url=https://github.com/saminal1/samsmods-a21/tree/main/SNoAdminItems

saminal

saminal

More stuff added

Download

Download

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download

Sam's Working Stuff

Download

Download - No Sinks

Download

Download

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download

saminal

saminal

More stuff added

Download

Download

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download

Sam's Working Stuff

Download

Download - No Sinks

Download

Download

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download

saminal

saminal

More stuff added

Sam's Building Stuff

Download

Coming soon - more powered doors!

Sam's Deco Stuff

Download

Updated 24/07 - added several newer blocks to the item variants, such as the Bear Statue, IV stand, Microphones. Added deco versions of containers that aren't used for storage, and therefore don't get destroyed when they are interacted with.

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download

Sam's Working Stuff

Download

Download - No Sinks

Download

Download

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download

saminal

saminal

Sam's Building Stuff

Download

Sam's Deco Stuff

Download

Sam's Storage Stuff

Download

Sam's Working Stuff

Download

Download - No Sinks

Download

Download

Sam's Empty Nesting

Download

Sam's Karmah Remains

Download

Sam's Long Loot Bags

Download

Sam's Stack Tweaks
Download