Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LootGoblin

LootGoblin

On 7/10/2023 at 5:01 PM, AudioCraZ said:

Question, For the SCarRespawner, in order to increase the respawn rate, do we adjust the "PlantGrowing.GrowthRate" variable? It is set to 180 by default, but I know on my server vehicles respawn each day. I want to adjust them to respawn after 14 days. 

That is in game minutes. If they respawn "every day", you're daynight length apparently is 180. On a daynight of 60 it would take two days

@saminal could you tell me if FireTrucks would respawn aswell with your SCarRespawner? From what i have seen in the blockplaceholders it probably don't. If not, do you plan to add them?

LootGoblin

LootGoblin

Question, For the SCarRespawner, in order to increase the respawn rate, do we adjust the "PlantGrowing.GrowthRate" variable? It is set to 180 by default, but I know on my server vehicles respawn each day. I want to adjust them to respawn after 14 days. 

That is in game minutes. If they respawn "every day", you're daynight length apparently is 180

@saminal could you tell me if FireTrucks would respawn aswell with your SCarRespawner? From what i have seen in the blockplaceholders it probably don't. If not, do you plan to add them?

LootGoblin

LootGoblin

That is in game minutes. If they respawn "every day", you're daynight length apparently is 180