Doors and Windows and other POI editing stuff

Riamus

So the new doors and windows are great... however....

• No interior solid doors?  Or, at least, where are they?  I don't see anything for interior doors when searching for "door" except things like pantry doors and such.
  • No doors that aren't boarded up for exterior residential doors and glass sliders?  I get that people board things up but I don't necessarily want that look.  If there are some, where are they?  I don't see any when searching for "door".  And boards on a glass slider really look weird... how are you attaching the boards to the glass?  It doesn't look like they're attached to the frame to protect the glass.
  • No square windows with the "+" in the glass (the ones with 4 panes of glass) that are not centered?  I can no longer place this type of window in a thin wall unless the thin wall is centered, which normally isn't an option.  This used to be possible.  I'm stuck with just a single pane of glass in a frame as an option or one of the non-square window shapes.
  • Screen doors... great idea but not the best look.  You have 2 doors.  One with a frame that opens inward the same direction the regular door on the inside opens, which is very weird.  The second is without a frame and opens outward, which works for using 2 doors.  However, it has no frame and so looks weird and you have to manually make a frame for it.  I don't see why it doesn't have a frame.  You can't just rotate the doors to change the direction they open because they have to be pressed together into the doorway.
  • Double shed doors?  It would be nice if we had some.  You have the option of exterior house doors which have a door handle (in both the new and old styles) that simply looks wrong for a shed.  Or you can use a double metal garage door but it's not what you'd actually see on most sheds.

Other POI Stuff...

• The TV stands look great.  It's too bad you can't actually put a TV onto a TV stand because the stands are all only half height.  And you can't even just flip them over because they have legs that look weird when upside down.  So a TV stand you can use that is empty.  Otherwise you're stuck with a bookshelf or table or something that is full height.  Why have the stands if you can't actually use them?  Even placing a wall mounted TV above them looks weird because it's too high versus the height of the TV stand.
  • New TVs (not wall mounted) when placed onto a half width "stand" like a single bookshelf lean outward from the wall as if they are about to fall over.  We shouldn't need a full width stand for a TV.
  • Sinks... Why, oh why, do you have to make them so much of a pain to put into a POI?  2 parts for the kitchen sink and I have yet to find the bathroom sink insert.  No more single block sinks and searching for "sink" doesn't give you a bathroom sink option for residential countertop sinks.
  • Shower curtains are where exactly?  I'm making due with drapes on a rod that kind of look okay but not ideal for a shower, imo.  People don't normally place drapes on their shower.  I admit the drapes look much better than the old curtains that were used on showers but still....
  • What happened to the cobblestone pallets?  I see cement, sand, fertilizer, flour, cow feed, and bulk goods.  No cobblestone.

And I know this has been the case for a long time but why can't the blue ? blocks in an old POI state what the original block's name was so it's easier to determine what you need to put back in there?

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)