Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
unholyjoe

unholyjoe

5 minutes ago, meganoth said:

The emojis actually might have helped, there are a lot of foreign language people here who have problems understanding the nature of a comment

not 100% tho as i did make a comment couple years ago here and i usually always use an emojii to convey my statement and i still got a very sour comment back as if i attacked the dude/dudess, so there are exceptions as always. :)

oh and btw @ElCabong

Spoiler

not there yet but getting closer :)

unholyjoe

unholyjoe

5 minutes ago, meganoth said:

The emojis actually might have helped, there are a lot of foreign language people here who have problems understanding the nature of a comment

not 100% tho as i did make a comment couple years ago here and i usually always use an emojii to convey my statement and i still got a very sour comment back as if i attacked the dude/dudess, so there are exceptions as always. :)

Spoiler

oh and btw @ElCabong

unholyjoe

unholyjoe

4 minutes ago, meganoth said:

ph and btw @ElCabong

Spoiler

unholyjoe

unholyjoe

1 minute ago, meganoth said: