need players to play with.

TappDawg

1 minute ago, TappDawg said:

Im decent at this game and have played for a few months but i want to have fun and play with other people. If anyone wants to start a world with me, (especially newbies) i would be glad too.

You can look in the Multiplayer section of the forum for getting together with others to play the game.  The Looking For section would be good for finding people and the Server section would allow just joining servers.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

16 hours ago, semu said:

ill join ya, been playing with friends but they are branching into other games. Do play on survivalist atm, though def get jumpy playing this game solo. HMU!

Semu, send me your discord and steam account and ill hit you up :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be down to play with folks, but I don't really care to jump into an already developed world. I'd like to start from scratch with a team of folks. I don't care for mods, I still have much to learn about this game, and would like to find a small community of folks to play this game along with other zombie/survival games with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im game. I have a server. Its a gameserver paid for a year. Setup for up to 8. id personally like to have a pvp type world. Split into two groups. Etc. Hit me up if interested. Would start a new RWG 6k x 6k map. Everyone level one. Would start with good packs(would discuss whats in them, personalizing based on what ya want). Two teams. The world would be on survivalist difficulty. Drop backpack when die. No ally kill(would eventually be 2 groups of 4). Would have the blood moon off for the beginning, and would turn on when agree. Zombies would be a tick higher in speed and feral at night. If interested, hit me up, [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...