Is there a mod that adjusts zombie block damage based on the type of block?

Zartanio

I'm curious if there is a mod out there that reduces the effect of zombie auger hands, independent of adjusting the zombie block damage %, which affects all blocks. At base game, zombies can tear apart solid concrete or steel. Is there a mod that say gives them normal damage against wood, less against cobble, and by the time you get to steel they can beat on it all day? I would imagine that cops, demos and vomit/mutated would still do damage.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh, i agree, just increase the block health significantly.  To add some "realism" (to a Zombie game!) I make cobblestone blocks in my Items.XML basically almost invincible.  Though by the end of a horde night the Zombies get through somewhere.  

You can adjust specific zombie's hand damage in the Items xml as well.  

Thanks for the thoughts. My logic was that if you increase all block health, then you're also making blast/vomit damage less effective at the same time. I'll keep hunting through the files and see if there is another way to go about it. 

Setting a few DamageModifier tags for different types of blocks (Glass, Stone, Wood etc.) on the zombie hand item could be a sufficient solution. The broad approach may be an issue as all the blocks are clumped into roughly ten categories. Wood, stone, concrete and metal seem to separate options so what you described should be possible this way.