What else could Randomz need procedurally generated?

goremachine

Yeh. Brand new Randomz, great job so far, not an easy task and I am sure, excuse the comparison, just like in Minecraft the procedural generation will iteratively improve with each release. Anyways. Stuff I'd like to see: - cave systems - highways - subways - railways (draisine/handcar) anyone? - tunnels (road/railway) - better biome shapes (currently it looks to me there are rivers crated with a "Voronoi fractal", the "cells" filled with biome and the roads are deviations of the "Delaunay triangulation" of the "Voronoi cells". Easy, effective but boring. - errosion - weather - actual mountains with peaks - valleys - ravines and canyons - suburbs, villages, cities (surely to come at one point) - non US-grid-style living areas

Just some more city POIs would be great. Right now any randomized city has like 1-2 car parks, 1-3 police stations, 1-3 cinemas, 4-6 apartment buildings and a bunch of destroyed stuff.. Why would such a small city need 3 cinemas and 2 police stations? Just some more so that there is more to explore especially in cities would be nice. Could be some simple stuff like library, super market, pharmacy etc. I think stuff like that is more important right now than crazy and super rare POIs like a dam, nuclear plant or subways. This is also necessary to balance loot some more. For example with a library overall book loot can be reduced but quite large amounts could be added to the library. Would love to have to search for specific buildings to find specific loot. Would be the same for super market and food/drinks and pharmacy for medicine. Right now almost every city building feels pretty much the same. Except for gun safes.

Archived