Null Reference Exception error for some players joining the server

Algorithym

Were the affected players still on the server when it rebooted? To me, it looks like the player locations have errors so they probably have corrupted profiles. This can happen if the server is rebooted when players still on the server resulting in an incomplete save and can also happen if a player loses power causing the game to suddenly close, again due to incomplete saves. 

Yes that is partially what happened I am only aware of 1 of the 2 players being on the server when it rebooted. Is there anything I can do to repair this?

New information it actually wasnt from the server reboot but he did disconnect from the server when he was on (i think like he timed out or something) so i guess that is something that could also cause the issue

2 hours ago, Star69 said:

Were the affected players still on the server when it rebooted? To me, it looks like the player locations have errors so they probably have corrupted profiles. This can happen if the server is rebooted when players still on the server resulting in an incomplete save and can also happen if a player loses power causing the game to suddenly close, again due to incomplete saves. 

Yes that is partially what happened I am only aware of 1 of the 2 players being on the server when it rebooted. Is there anything I can do to repair this?

New information it actually wasnt from the server reboot but he did disconnect from the server when he was on (i think like he timed out or something) so i guess that is something that could also cause the issue

Sorry first time ive done this, forgot to quote it with your response

I’m not sure their profiles can be fixed but possibly someone else has a trick to try. I’ve lost a profile myself due to internet cutting out. What I did was to delete the 3 files associated with my profile and then logged in as a day 1 player. I then used the creative menu to get all of my inventory back and used the giveselfxp command to get my experience back. Of course for a player on your server, you’ll need to give them temporary admin privileges in order to do this.

A side note, I’d put in a server message telling players to leave the server during reboots. 

6 hours ago, Star69 said:

I’m not sure their profiles can be fixed but possibly someone else has a trick to try. I’ve lost a profile myself due to internet cutting out. What I did was to delete the 3 files associated with my profile and then logged in as a day 1 player. I then used the creative menu to get all of my inventory back and used the giveselfxp command to get my experience back. Of course for a player on your server, you’ll need to give them temporary admin privileges in order to do this.

A side note, I’d put in a server message telling players to leave the server during reboots. 

Thanks i will keep this in mind, upon further testing i have found the rollbacks to fix the issue and with the server console im able to rollback specific players and it seems to work that way to fix their profile.