Looking for 45 degree option

Kold

I am trying to build a star fort in the prefab editor and I am not having much luck finding an option to have a wall at an angle, if anyone can suggest a 3x3x1 or such that can be advanced rotated to a 45 degree angle that would be great.  I don't know what it is called but its when you hit the Z key then hit it again to create a blue box then you can fill it etc.  Is there a way to make one of those at a 45 degree angle, when i make one they only make a square or rectangle etc.  Here is a pic of what I am trying to do. Thanks for any help.spacer.png

14 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

you have the narrow 4 piece, the wedge60 and wedge60tip maybe of help for this. ramps also maybe a bit more then 45 tho

I started it out with square blocks then used wedges to fill in but when I tried to start a second arrow I couldn't offset the next star point, it wanted to be in line with the first or at a 90 degree angle to it.

You done the outside section already and now onto the arrows inside yeh.

Playing around with the narrows or wedges and having them 1 way and the next row the other way maybe but ueh the narrows may not be them either re looking at the diagram. 

Honestly thinking the ramps block wedge are slightly more angled