What's the loot bag's size? (full block, 1/2, 1/4 block?)

Ray Garraty

Loot bag size  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Loot bag size

• Full block
    • 1/2 of a block
    • 1/4 of a block
    • 1/8 of a block
    • Other

Hey!

So I have a nice corridor-style horde base, and it works just fine except the narrow 1x2 corridor eventually fills up with loot bags obstructing the view and making aiming and throwing grenades almost impossible.

I could replace the solid floor blocks with some poles in order to let the bags fall down, but not the zombies.

So what's the actual loot bag size? Could it fall through the empty space between the centered pole and the neighbouring block, for example? Please share your solutions

13 hours ago, Ray Garraty said:

Please share your solutions

My solution is to use an elevated horde base and kill the zombies as they come up the stairs or ramp to get to me.  You can make your fighting position 6 - 10 blocks above the ground, and that lets the bags fall off to the sides without clogging your firing lines.  Make sure that you make the bottom of the steps accessible on the three sides that approach your position so the Z's run up to you instead of beating on the stairs.

Another fix is to use 4 - 5 hatches for the floor of the corridor closest to your fighting position, with a "loot pit" underneath.  Open the hatches just before the horde starts.  If you use a wedge or ramp block going down at the approaching end, they will run and fall off into the pit if you don't kill them.   Again, the bags can fall off into the pit for looting later.