I'm not a great team player, but I want a community around me.

Khyron

It might sound weird, but I'm very much a lone wolf type. I like to build on my own, I like to hunt and kill and explore and quest by myself - but I also REALLY like to be around an active group of people who are chatting and teaming up and trading and such. I'm not big on PvP and prefer a PvE server with a lot of people around, but at the same time I don't really like the servers that make things TOO easy with +500% XP or +300% loot or whatever. I like to be challenged and to work for my survival.

That might sound contradictory, sorry, I'm just kind of a weird guy in that way. Is there a good place for me out there?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 8:13 PM, Khyron said:

It might sound weird, but I'm very much a lone wolf type. I like to build on my own, I like to hunt and kill and explore and quest by myself - but I also REALLY like to be around an active group of people who are chatting and teaming up and trading and such. I'm not big on PvP and prefer a PvE server with a lot of people around, but at the same time I don't really like the servers that make things TOO easy with +500% XP or +300% loot or whatever. I like to be challenged and to work for my survival.

That might sound contradictory, sorry, I'm just kind of a weird guy in that way. Is there a good place for me out there?

Hey there, where about's are you based If you don't mind me asking? 

We're running a new server that's going to be a pretty good home as were trying to make it invite only for people like yourself who take the game serious but want to have fun and be part of a community.  Some quick details:

- 100% community driven, no king of the castle mentality, if a player makes a good suggestion we will make a rapid update.
- custom map
- no Pokemon zombies, its actually a zombie world!!
- custom lobby
- Robotic turrets that work and others
- Great bunch of existing players (not many but this will change when I start marketing)
- Challenging settings
- 600 levels
- Customs weapons in development
- Custom vehicles
- ALL server sided
- private server with PW (to protect against toxic players or hackers)
- limited Max slots of 30 to ensure less lag, more zombies per player!

+ more

The server is live currently but we really need some players to come and try it out, offer up any pros/cons etc, so its kind of early access...(not that we need more early access lol!:), if this is of interest I'll DM you our discord and we can take it from there.

Edited by RAGE PVE (see edit history)