Cannot seem to find any QoL type plugins

tbird412

Pardon my ignorance I am new to this.  Run a series of pretty popular Rust servers and got convinced to fire up a 7D2D server from a lot of my veteran players.  So again, pardon my ignorance I did a ton of google searching before finally giving up and deciding to post.

So we are running Darkness Falls on the latest version etc.

Two part question:
1) Can I even install any small QoL type plugins with Darkness Falls?
2) Hoping that answer is "yes"....  Where can I find like a /buy plugin (players earn 'currency' for doing things and can buy stuff from a store interface).  We do this in Rust and I assume someone made something like this for 7d?  Also, are there like /home or /tp plugins? 

I am shocked that I could not find anything on these in searching.

15 hours ago, tbird412 said:

Pardon my ignorance I am new to this.  Run a series of pretty popular Rust servers and got convinced to fire up a 7D2D server from a lot of my veteran players.  So again, pardon my ignorance I did a ton of google searching before finally giving up and deciding to post.

Two part question:
2) Hoping that answer is "yes"....  Where can I find like a /buy plugin (players earn 'currency' for doing things and can buy stuff from a store interface).  We do this in Rust and I assume someone made something like this for 7d?  Also, are there like /home or /tp plugins? 

Try CPM(fork? of CSMM), it has some of the features you desire, but be warned, it is complex and the docs are not the easiest to find/understand...

But it is well worth the effort IMHO

16 hours ago, tbird412 said:

Two part question:

In addition to the CPM/CSSM tools and interface which serves many Server Admin well, Server Tools is a decent Admin Tool which supports Darkness Falls; at least there have been no issues reported.

https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-ServerTools

It can do a lot and includes teleport features (home, waypoints, friends), Banking/Wallet, Zoning, Blood Moon Warrior (reduce death count chance or receive awards for successful completion and meeting elimination quotas). The Discord is very supportive.