Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland I wasn´t talking about PvP. This game has public servers and this matters in PvE aswell. I don´t think i really need to explain to you why and tbh i won´t be bothered if you claim otherwise.

Also as you always say, we can´t only look at the game with the eyes of an veteran with thousands of hours. There is enough people who do have a time crunch. You should sometimes join a public server or watch some content creators that are new to the game.

Anyways, it doesn´t matter how we call it, a crafting survival game shouldn´t have a heavy emphasis on looting. Especially not in early game. That´s actually something for late game imo. If you play the game like intended, with questing and looting, you only need to craft for building, repair kits and such. Crafting first aid? Nope. Crafting ammo? Nope. Infestation caches. Weapons? Nope, unless you play spear or baton. Armor? Nope, not necessary either. That´s not what you would expect from a crafting game, unless you like false labels. The essentials things don´t need to be crafted. That´s a huge fault. And only nerfing rewards won´t be enough to change that with a loot room in every building.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

@Roland I wasn´t talking about PvP. This game has public servers and this matters in PvE aswell. I don´t think i really need to explain to you why and tbh i won´t be bothered if you claim otherwise.

Also as you always say, we can´t only look at the game with the eyes of an veteran with thousands of hours. There is enough people who do have a time crunch. You should sometimes join a public server or watch some content creators that are new to the game.

Anyways, it doesn´t matter how we call it, a crafting survival game shouldn´t have a heavy emphasis on looting. Especially not in early game. That´s actually something for late game imo. If you play the game like intended, with questing and looting, you only need to craft for building, repair kits and such. Crafting first aid? Nope. Crafting ammo? Nope. Infestation caches. Weapons? Nope, unless you play spear or baton. Armor? Nope, not necessary either. That´s not what you would expect from a crafting game, unless you like false labels. The essentials things don´t need to be crafted. That´s a huge fault. And only nerfing rewards won´t be enough to change that with an endloot in every building.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Anyways, it doesn´t matter how we call it, a crafting survival game shouldn´t have a heavy emphasis on looting. Especially not in early game. That´s actually something for late game imo. If you play the game like intended, with questing and looting, you only need to craft for building, repair kits and such. Crafting first aid? Nope. Crafting ammo? Nope. Infestation caches. Weapons? Nope, unless you play spear or baton. Armor? Nope, not necessary either. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa