Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meilodasreh

meilodasreh

@Jost Amman indeed! Part of my job irl is dealing with complaints concerning technical materials (electrical components) from our contractors (they recieve the materials they use from us).

And I can absolutely confirm that it is vital to be meticulously precise about how you describe the fault, especially when everybody involved already has heard about it and has a general idea, and therefore automatically starts to presume things.

It is soooo very easy to talk past each other...as can be seen here, meganoth also didn't get it right because he was presuming stuff.

So yes again to your point, absolutely necessary to get things straight.

...next thing is: will the QA guy who receives the ticket take a thorough look or just klick it away because he's presuming...😀

meilodasreh

meilodasreh

@Jost Amman indeed! Part of my job irl is dealing with complaints concerning technical materials (electrical components) from our contractors (they recieve the materials they use from us).

And I can absolutely confirm that it is vital to be meticulously precise about how you describe the fault, especially when everybody involved already has heard about it and has a general idea, and therefore automatically starts to presume things.

It is soooo very easy to talk past each other...as can be seen here, meganoth also didn't get it right because he was presuming stuff.

So yes again to your point, absolutely necessary to get things straight.