Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

If you file a bug report and put it in the confirmed bugs queue, with a detailed explanation, a picture, or maybe even a video to showcase the issue, then @faatal will have official time coverage to work on the matter, and can dedicate some time to see how to improve it.

Haven't you all read Fataals reply above? He knows about the wobble, so no need for a bug report. As he reads this thread he knows that it disturbs your sense of right and wrong 😉. Me, I don't care about the wobble.

And as the head developer I am also sure he doesn't need a confirmed bug report to put time into anything. Instead you would need to convince him that his time would be well spend working on this

5 hours ago, FramFramson said:

IMO some specific related physics setting in 7D has probably been mis-set at a wildly incorrect value for vehicles.

To change the wobble he would probably need to experiment and find a better formula for the force that keeps you upright or completely change how it keeps you upright, not just change some setting.

meganoth

meganoth

If you file a bug report and put it in the confirmed bugs queue, with a detailed explanation, a picture, or maybe even a video to showcase the issue, then @faatal will have official time coverage to work on the matter, and can dedicate some time to see how to improve it.

Haven't you all read Fataals reply above? He knows about the wobble, so no need for a bug report. As he reads this thread he knows that it disturbs your sense of right and wrong 😉. Me, I don't care about the wobble.

And as the head developer I am also sure he doesn't need a confirmed bug report to put time into anything. Instead you would need to convince him that his time would be well spend working on this

IMO some specific related physics setting in 7D has probably been mis-set at a wildly incorrect value for vehicles.

To change the wobble he would probably need to experiment and find a better formula for the force that keeps you upright or completely change how it keeps you upright, not just change some setting. Much more work than a simple fix.

meganoth

meganoth

And as the head developer I am also sure he doesn't need a confirmed bug report to put time into anything. Instead you need to convince him that his time would be well spend working on this

To change the wobble he would probably need to experiment and find a better formula for the force that keeps you upright or completely change how it keeps you upright, not just change some setting. Much more work than a simple fix.

meganoth

meganoth

And as the head developer I am also sure he doesn't need a confirmed bug report to put time into anything.

meganoth

meganoth

meganoth

meganoth