Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Okay i get it :). @Roland wrote that most stuff were just placeholders so totaly there is no point to continue this topic. @Adam the Waster - i Could spam Madmole about artstyle but it coudn't have sense

Most art used to be placeholders but all of the new stuff in A20 and A21 are final product. Designs are not going to be final until gold though I wouldn't go so far as to call them placeholders currently. The current armor and clothing design could be called placeholder or legacy as it is going to be overhauled with the first iteration of the design that will be final. Most designs are generally in their final form but still needing adjusting and balancing.

Probably a better term than "placeholder" for most things in A21 is "Work in Progress"

Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Okay i get it :). @Roland wrote that most stuff were just placeholders so totaly there is no point to continue this topic. @Adam the Waster - i Could spam Madmole about artstyle but it coudn't have sense

Most art and designs used to be placeholders but all of the new stuff in A20 and A21 are final product. Designs are not going to final until gold though I wouldn't go so far as to call them placeholders. The current armor and clothing design is placeholder as it is going to be overhauled with the first iteration of the design that will be final. Most designs are generally in their final form but still need adjusting and balancing.

Probably a better term than "placeholder" for most things in A21 is "Work in Progress"