What recipe was that?

tilarium

After reading several recipe books over several games I've started to wonder just what recipe(s) a certain skill book gives. Yes, I'm sure I can find it on the wiki but sense I play full screen I can just jump over to the wiki and jump back. Would be nice if it shows up somewhere saying what recipe is learned from the book that is read.

It's a good idea, the books do give a clue as to what they unlock. Just mouse over the book and it should tell you what it gives a recipe for. Once you get a little more familiar with each book type you realize there are not that many books in the game.

this is probably a planned feature, but for now you pretty much have to search for the new recipes. pistol book - can build pistol molds from parts found ammunition nation - can craft all types of ammo except shotgun and magnum ammo reloading weekly - can craft shotgun ammo urban combat - can craft shotgun molds from parts found enforcer magazine - can craft magnum ammo smg schematic - can craft smg molds home maintenance book - repair tool, used to upgrade or repair blocks. has a second volume that teaches you how to make a hammer that is better than the repair tool hunting knife book - can craft hunting knife leather tanning - can craft leather armor iron armor schematics - each one lets you craft a different piece of iron armor

Archived