Sky blocks... ?

Fightingchook

Day 44 : Built my first gyro for A20 and took it for a spin in the hope I could find a desert... went to take a picture of the next southern town over to show it off and suddenly these appeared so ended taking a few pics of these instead.

Just the 2 blocks.... very high up and noting remotely close to them.
They are solid eg: i crashed into one,  then couldn't pull out of the dive so ended up with a landing in a valley and i was lucky enough to walk away from.

Temped to try and jump on one... and built a landing pad / base... lol.

Playing the latest experimental , but this rg map was made when A20 was first released so unsure if this could be the cause.
Can provide seed and location of the sky blocks if someone wants to see if they can replicate.
Any one seen/ heard of this before??

Other than that the map seems normal... I start closer to the top of the map, with massive empty snow biome mountain range to the west, radiation to the north, ocean to the east, the city pictured is a little south of my small town start. Further south is a massive wasteland with at least one medium and one large city in it.

Although I still can't find a desert.
I assume its beyond the wasteland fingers crossed.
But as horde base is in my little starting town, and I'm playing permideath, insane level 64x random horde nights with horde night warnings turned off....  so it will be a mission to get me my shale...  =\

7 Days To Die 31_01_2022 01_14_36_resize.png

7 Days To Die 31_01_2022 01_17_30_resize.png

7 Days To Die 31_01_2022 01_18_00_resize.png

Edited by Fightingchook (see edit history)