Alpha 20.1 Experimental Crashes when starting a new game

BFT2020

I started to get crashes after updating to Alpha 20.1.  The message that pops up is Unexpected mark stack overflow before 7D2D crashes.  This occurs when I start a game, then quit that game and start a new one.  This doesn't occur when I close out 7D2D completely and restart.  Going back to Alpha 20.0, the crashes stop.  The map I am using was generated in Alpha 20.0 b238.

This method of crashing is very repeatable.

Alpha 20.0 I did not see any issues at all.

This was my latest output file and the crash file report:

https://pastebin.com/q5KrgmST <--Output log

https://pastebin.com/VhR2Yx5S  <-- Unity Crash Log

The crash log is just a small part of it (the file was close to 4 MB large so pastebin didn't like that).  I did capture the summary at the beginning and the stack trace of the crashed thread though.

I tried deleting that file and having Steam re-validate files to redownload a new copy.  Issue did not go away.  Going to try a new map generation with Alpha 20.1 to see if that fixes the issue.  Use the launcher to clear out all game files and starting a new.  Already generating a new map to try out while I am typing up this information.

Not a game breaking issue for me as I can simply go back to Alpha 20.0 since it was working fine for me, but wanted to get this out there in case others are having the exact same issue.  Will provide an update on what I try and what happens (even if it doesn't fix the issue).

So update:

After clearing out all the old data and regenerating a new map under A20.1, it changed but not by much.

• I start a game - no crash
  • Quit that game and started a new one - No crash
  • Quit that game and started a third one - Crashed during loading - Same error message.

Makes me wonder if the game is not unloading something when I quit and then when I restart it, it crashes.  I don't see this issue if I completely close 7D2D (at least every time I did it never crashed when starting a new game or continuing with an existing game).