BarryTGash's Mods... Shipping Container Parts

BarryTGash

Well, mod singular for now.

Any problems, do let me know.

Shipping Container Parts

I was a little disappointed that shipping container sections were not craftable. So I made them craftable.

Craftable from the workbench, conveniently titled "shippingContainerBlockVariantHelper". Selectable shapes are:

shippingContainerSideGreen shippingContainerDoorFrameGreen shippingContainerDoorLeftOpenGreen
shippingContainerSideTextGreen shippingContainerDoorsClosedGreen shippingContainerDoorRightOpenGreen
shippingContainerSideHoleGreen shippingContainerDoorFrameBlue shippingContainerDoorLeftOpenBlue
shippingContainerSideBlue shippingContainerDoorsClosedBlue shippingContainerDoorRightOpenBlue
shippingContainerSideTextBlue shippingContainerDoorFrameOrange shippingContainerDoorLeftOpenOrange
shippingContainerSideHoleBlue shippingContainerDoorsClosedOrange shippingContainerDoorRightOpenOrange
shippingContainerSideOrange    
shippingContainerSideTextOrange    
shippingContainerSideHoleOrange    

Cost is 90 forged iron. Material has been changed from Mmetal_hard (2500hp) to Miron (8000hp). Base crafting time is 9 minutes. These stats have been selected on the basis that each piece occupies the space of 9 blocks (3x3), so 10 forged iron and 1 minute per block space. I think 8000hp is fine, on the basis that once the block has been destroyed, you have a gaping hole in your wall. Feel free to edit your own copy with a material from materials.xml if you think the hp is too much or not enough.

Link:

Installing mods: extract zip files to Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods

Edited by BarryTGash (see edit history)

• BarryTGash changed the title to BarryTGash's Mods... Shipping Container Parts