Imported a modified POI turrets will not target zombies spawning inside of it.

Alsvior

So I built a Base on top of Dishong Tower but the world i originally built it in is no longer a world I play, this base was built in A20. so I Imported the entire tower with my alterations to a new world and on the first blood moon none of my turrets were working, not even the robotic ones. so I tore down every component of my power set up and rebuilt it. The next blood moon arrives and they still will not target zombies, but if I set them to target self they will fire at me but I wont take damage. I have tried googling this but I haven't found anything about it. Has anyone else experienced this?

39 minutes ago, Alsvior said:

So I built a Base on top of Dishong Tower but the world i originally built it in is no longer a world I play, this base was built in A20. so I Imported the entire tower with my alterations to a new world and on the first blood moon none of my turrets were working, not even the robotic ones. so I tore down every component of my power set up and rebuilt it. The next blood moon arrives and they still will not target zombies, but if I set them to target self they will fire at me but I wont take damage. I have tried googling this but I haven't found anything about it. Has anyone else experienced this?

It probably has something to do with the powered player blocks.  Try removing all of the player made smg, shotgun, dart traps, generators nd blade traps from the exported POI.

Start a new game to test to see if that makes any difference.

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Laz Man said:

It probably has something to do with the powered player blocks.  Try removing all of the player made smg, shotgun, dart traps, generators nd blade traps from the exported POI.

Start a new game to test to see if that makes any difference.

I went into the prefab editor and removed all of it, then made a new game and rebuilt the system I had and it still isnt working properly. I should have added in the original post that one or two of the placed smg turrets will occasionally shoot a couple of rounds but are still not working properly.

1 hour ago, Alsvior said:

I went into the prefab editor and removed all of it, then made a new game and rebuilt the system I had and it still isnt working properly. I should have added in the original post that one or two of the placed smg turrets will occasionally shoot a couple of rounds but are still not working properly.

Hi Alsvior,

Go ahead and click the red banner above and open a bug report.  Zip up your prefab files and attach it to your report so it can be investigated further.

Also, if you are running any mods, make sure to disable/remove them all to make sure none of them are contributing  to the issue before submitting your report.