Changing infection chance to 100%

N8N8

Hi,

I hope this is the right section of the forum for this question. I'm trying to modify the xml files to change the chance of getting an infection when hit to 100%, but I can't figure it out. I've tried changing these parameters:

buff="buffFatiguedTrigger,buffArmSprainedCHTrigger,buffLegSprainedCHTrigger,buffLaceration,buffAbrasionCatch,buffInjuryStunned01CHTrigger,buffInjuryBleedingTwo"
			weights=".11,.07,.07,.05,.29,.36,.11"

to this:

buff="buffFatiguedTrigger,buffArmSprainedCHTrigger,buffLegSprainedCHTrigger,buffLaceration,buffAbrasionCatch,buffInjuryStunned01CHTrigger,buffInjuryBleedingTwo,buffInfectionCatch"
			weights=".11,.07,.07,.05,.29,.36,.11,1.00"

in the items.xml file, but it didn't do anything. I'm not sure if I did it wrong, or if this isn't even what needs to be changed to accomplish my goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, N8N8 said:

Hi,

I hope this is the right section of the forum for this question. I'm trying to modify the xml files to change the chance of getting an infection when hit to 100%, but I can't figure it out. I've tried changing these parameters:

buff="buffFatiguedTrigger,buffArmSprainedCHTrigger,buffLegSprainedCHTrigger,buffLaceration,buffAbrasionCatch,buffInjuryStunned01CHTrigger,buffInjuryBleedingTwo"
			weights=".11,.07,.07,.05,.29,.36,.11"

to this:

buff="buffFatiguedTrigger,buffArmSprainedCHTrigger,buffLegSprainedCHTrigger,buffLaceration,buffAbrasionCatch,buffInjuryStunned01CHTrigger,buffInjuryBleedingTwo,buffInfectionCatch"
			weights=".11,.07,.07,.05,.29,.36,.11,1.00"

in the items.xml file, but it didn't do anything. I'm not sure if I did it wrong, or if this isn't even what needs to be changed to accomplish my goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are these the tags for the cumulative hits? E.g., when a player gets hit by a Z there is a probably that one or more of the tags will activate.

Just a thought, but since the buff which gives you an infection is triggerInfection, maybe add that to the tags with a weight value of 1? Not online to test it out