Can't open chests due to high ping.

Tryippn

Hello,

I'm having some issues with the game starting from last night.  My gf has a server (not dedicated) that we play on.  We are both hard-wired into our modem, but I am having consistent ping spikes ranging from 300-1000.  I am unable to press "e" to open chests, doors work fine though.  I excluded my Steam and 7 days to die folder from my Anti-virus but I am still having this problem.  I also noticed that when I press F1 I'm seeing an error that I haven't seen before "Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7DaysToDie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32" and a Physics.PhysX error.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/BXYCkvmU

Edited by SylenThunder
How to use Pastebin is literally in the Pinned instructions on how to report an issue. (see edit history)

Okay, looks like you have several issues happening that cumulatively are probably causing your problem.

1) zombie lootbag mod failed to load so remove or fix it.

2) physx errors; update your video drivers preferably by doing a clean install, I use Geforce Experience but there are other methods as well 

3) litenetlib failed to connect. Make sure your 7 Days folder is excluded from your antivirus/antimalware software. Also be sure the proper ports are open/forwarded on your modem/router.

The fallback handler warning you are seeing is not an issue, it happens in every log even those with no issues. If you are still having issues after doing those things, I would remove all mods and try to play a game together using a vanilla game to see if you’re still having issues. Let us know how things go.

So I removed the zombie lootbag mods and other loot mods I had installed and reinstalled my video drivers, I also forwarded the corresponding ports but am still running into the ping issues.  My gf and I decided to restart our world on the stable patch instead of experimental and it seems to be working great so far.  I'll post later tonight with logs if we run into any more issues.  Thanks for the help :D.