How I feel and hope changes are made.

lordderryth

14 minutes ago, lordderryth said:

I love this response.  It's quite balanced and I agree with you.  My UI is exactly like that.  Only the hunger and thirst shows up with hp and stam.  I do like the XP information.  Is that a mod? My friend told me about the Lore it was nuclear.  I do believe what you say when mililtary nuked the zombies which caused all this other mayhem.  However, I would prefer a non-nuclear attack in most areas that buildings look clean rather than broken down.  

I agree faster XP is bad.  Which is why I use Slower Progression Mod.  Believe me when I tell you.  Even with the extra inventory, I still find myself encumbered.  I love that mod because it has slots for encumbered.  A lot of inventory mods don't have that and to me it's almost like cheating.  There must be encumbrance.  

That's  h0tr0d's UI mod, the first image has the link to the forum page, but like I said it isn't fully working. Someone else said the XP doesn't work for them ,but mine does. I tried to fix the food/water bars myself but I forget if UI modlets need a new game or can be added/removed at will. You ever gonna tell me where to get the mod you are using?

9 minutes ago, AtomicUs5000 said:

Just a thought continuing on alpha progress, dev vision, and zombie behavior...

I sometimes wish they would have continued with the whole zombies run in the dark thing going back to Alpha 1. I'm not even certain it would be that great, but I kinda want to experience this now in A20. I know it looked jarring when zombies would move from dark to light or vice versa, but I bet now that they have people working on animations and models, they could pull it off nicely.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that lol. If you like your zeds running at night yeah. I generally do play with default speed (other than ferals walk because @%$# ferals) because once again, unfortunately it is too easy at night otherwise, but then I play on lower difficulty too because I hate bullet sponges. Have to look into this headshot only mod, if I can get 1 shot 1 kill then I am fine with harder difficulty. This is all SP of course. MP I'm happy to play on "big boy gamer" settings with a good group.

9 minutes ago, Krougal said:

That's  h0tr0d's UI mod, the first image has the link to the forum page, but like I said it isn't fully working. Someone else said the XP doesn't work for them ,but mine does. I tried to fix the food/water bars myself but I forget if UI modlets need a new game or can be added/removed at will. You ever gonna tell me where to get the mod you are using?

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that lol. If you like your zeds running at night yeah. I generally do play with default speed (other than ferals walk because @%$# ferals) because once again, unfortunately it is too easy at night otherwise, but then I play on lower difficulty too because I hate bullet sponges. Have to look into this headshot only mod, if I can get 1 shot 1 kill then I am fine with harder difficulty. This is all SP of course. MP I'm happy to play on "big boy gamer" settings with a good group.

The rest are from A20 mod section @ Alpha 20 Mods – 7 Days to Die Mods

Check this minimalistic UI out.  A20 SpazUI – 7 Days to Die Mods

Edited by lordderryth
Added another link (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, lordderryth said:

The rest are from A20 mod section @ Alpha 20 Mods – 7 Days to Die Mods

Check this minimalistic UI out.  A20 SpazUI – 7 Days to Die Mods

Thanks! Yeah, that UI looks good, although we'll see if it's big enough (I'm not getting any younger and they keep making the print smaller!) but with that for comparison I could fix hotrods mod if I needed to.