More looting variation in POI's

XP_HAVOK

So I do love a lot of these new POI's and their puzzles however I think we need some more variation like some that can be found by accident or only at the day or night. Like for example randomly underground there could be a collection of collapsed tunnels that have no entrance you just find it while digging around or maybe a lab that can only be opened at day because the solar panels collect enough electricity to open the doors. Also the possibility of a trap POI were in some of the more risky areas or at a higher level when your near the end or by the big loot a mini horde appears. It gives a more risk element to the POI's and depending on your time or highest gear level depends on how strong the zombie are. In the late stages of the game you can just storm in and take everything and go were this makes it more challenging late game.

14 hours ago, XP_HAVOK said:

So I do love a lot of these new POI's and their puzzles however I think we need some more variation like some that can be found by accident or only at the day or night. Like for example randomly underground there could be a collection of collapsed tunnels that have no entrance you just find it while digging around or maybe a lab that can only be opened at day because the solar panels collect enough electricity to open the doors. Also the possibility of a trap POI were in some of the more risky areas or at a higher level when your near the end or by the big loot a mini horde appears. It gives a more risk element to the POI's and depending on your time or highest gear level depends on how strong the zombie are. In the late stages of the game you can just storm in and take everything and go were this makes it more challenging late game.

Oh we have that alright in the Skyscraper POIs, most notably,  Skyscraper_01 (Dishong Tower). If you're looking for more of a challenge, head there without a quest and try your best at it! Bonus points if it's in a harder biome.

Edited by Darklegend222 (see edit history)