Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

On 8/5/2023 at 9:49 PM, Kaldar said:

Does anyone know if the X4 Zombie mod still functions in A21?

Assuming it is otherwise the same as the X2 then yes.

Fibercutter and eggsinfridges (while it technically works, it is a deprecated loot group) still work too.

I switched out the zombie reach for Khaine's, I think Jax's was still working fine but I like Khaine's settings better.

@JaxTeller718 Hey, not to pester, but are you planning to update? I only ask because if not I will just update the moddescription.xml files myself to make the warnings go away (I do my own modding so I am in console a lot). I left them alone for people I know are still active as a reminder to myself to download updates when available.

Krougal

Krougal

13 hours ago, Kaldar said:

Does anyone know if the X4 Zombie mod still functions in A21?

Assuming it is otherwise the same as the X2 then yes.

Fibercutter and eggsinfridges still work too.

I switched out the zombie reach for Khaine's, I think Jax's was still working fine but I like Khaine's settings better.

@JaxTeller718 Hey, not to pester, but are you planning to update? I only ask because if not I will just update the moddescription.xml files myself to make the warnings go away (I do my own modding so I am in console a lot). I left them alone for people I know are still active as a reminder to myself to download updates when available.