A-Z Buffs

poly

Hi All,

I was wondering is there a resource anywhere here that lists all of the possible buff effects?

For example the following adds +2 to a players Strength

<passive_effect name="AttributeLevel" tags="attStrength" operation="base_add" value="2"/>

I'm particularly interested in the effect which momentarily puts the players into the third person as the character falls to the floor... I've experienced it a few times while using weapons but don't know the name of it.

I'm trying to have this as a passive effect of a buff

Many thanks

2 hours ago, poly said:

the effect which momentarily puts the players into the third person as the character falls to the floor...

I believe this effect is called: "Ragdoll"

Search for it in the moddable XML files in the game and you'll find it referenced in a lot of places., but in buffs.xml its in there as well.   Here is an example to search for that is commented out in buffs.xml in the buff "buffPlayerFallingDamage":

<!-- ragdoll test
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="Ragdoll" duration="1.5">
				<requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Random" min_max="0,-150" operation="GTE" value="@.sprainLeg"/></triggered_effect>
			-->

8 hours ago, doughphunghus said:

I believe this effect is called: "Ragdoll"

Search for it in the moddable XML files in the game and you'll find it referenced in a lot of places., but in buffs.xml its in there as well.   Here is an example to search for that is commented out in buffs.xml in the buff "buffPlayerFallingDamage":

<!-- ragdoll test
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="Ragdoll" duration="1.5">
				<requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Random" min_max="0,-150" operation="GTE" value="@.sprainLeg"/></triggered_effect>
			-->

Thanks! I had a feeling that it was the ragdoll.

I've tested it out and have got it to work as part of a buff now!