Small comments from newbies on skills

backpack

Translator is in use.

I'm a newbie who loves intelligence skills.

I would like to make two comments about the change in intelligence skills.

first

I would like to add a defense expert to cambat-related skills.

It would be good to drive all kinds of traps to the defense expert skill, such as wooden spikes, iron spikes, bared wire, and existing electric traps. or something like a portable bear trap.

It would be nice if the level increases, the materials required decrease, and the damage increase.

If this happens, the intelligence skill will get a primitive-grade weapon.

second

This is to change the existing intelligence-specialized weapons so that they can be acquired a little faster.

Investing in intelligence allows for crafting tyable, eliminating dedicated parts for junksledge and stunbaton. And to remove the skiill for cratfing on the workbench

Even if only one of the two opinions is reflected in the game, I think the intelligence skill will be a very attractive skill.

What do you guys think?

In A20 INT will get a primitive "scrap baton". As it isn't supposed to be a combat-centric attribute there might never exist a scrap robotic weapon though. You probably are expected to simply use scrap guns and higher tier guns until and even after you find robotic weapons. The good thing about robotic weapons is they leave your hands free for any gun, and even unperked guns do a lot of damage

6 minutes ago, meganoth said:

In A20 INT will get a primitive "scrap baton". As it isn't supposed to be a combat-centric attribute there might never exist a scrap robotic weapon though. You probably are expected to simply use scrap guns and higher tier guns until and even after you find robotic weapons. The good thing about robotic weapons is they leave your hands free for any gun, and even unperked guns do a lot of damage

Personally, I think that INT need their own weapons to protect themselves. And I think barricade are suitable as weapons.