A19.6 b8 Editor question

Teleis

Sorry to ask, but I've searched the forum and cant seem to find a guide to the POI Editor for A19.
I've managed to figure out what some of the keyboard commands are from YouTube videos, but is there a complete list somewhere?
Also information in Sleeper volumes:
What do all the options/values do? 

If I want 1 Boss Zombie to spawn every time how can I force that?
ex: The sleeper volume has one Sleeper set into it, and the spawn rate is set to 1-2. Once time I tested it, and nothing spawned in that Volume.
     Do  I need to add another Sleeper in the volume to have 2 spawnable locations in that Sleeper Volume?

Should I leave the single Sleeper spawn location and set the spawn rate higher forcing it to spawn more then 1-2?

Also What does changing the priority do?

Can someone point me to where these are answered? Do the Pimps have  pans to release an oficial Editor Guide? So many questions.
Thanks for being patient.

1 minute ago, Teleis said:

Sorry to ask, but I've searched the forum and cant seem to find a guide to the POI Editor for A19.
I've managed to figure out what some of the keyboard commands are from YouTube videos, but is there a complete list somewhere?
Also information in Sleeper volumes:
What do all the options/values do? 

If I want 1 Boss Zombie to spawn every time how can I force that?
ex: The sleeper volume has one Sleeper set into it, and the spawn rate is set to 1-2. Once time I tested it, and nothing spawned in that Volume.
     Do  I need to add another Sleeper in the volume to have 2 spawnable locations in that Sleeper Volume?

Should I leave the single Sleeper spawn location and set the spawn rate higher forcing it to spawn more then 1-2?

Also What does changing the priority do?

Can someone point me to where these are answered? Do the Pimps have  pans to release an oficial Editor Guide? So many questions.
Thanks for being patient.

Hi teleis

you cant call more zs then what is in your volume or you will get errors etc. So if you want 1 zombie to spawn, after you do the volume, you select the volume and press k.
you edit the min and max to 1 and 1 then down below there is the groups. 

priority is say you have a poi,  50 x 50, the building 42 x 42. you have placed zs around the carpark and then some inside. you make say 4 volumes or what ever inside.  now you want to add the zs in the carpark all around in 1 volume. Change the volumes inside the building to priority then you can place a whole volume over the poi and all your zs will be called that are in that carpark and the zs that belong to the inside volumes will recognize the zs that belong to the individual volume. 

Happy to assist further in any queries you may have and also feel free to join our discord if you like - 

https://discord.gg/7NkAErQQ

Thanks stallionsden

I found some information on entitygroups.xml and added a "zombiebossbikergroup" with just the irradiated biker. So if I set my my group to that and min /max to 1-1 he should always spawn then?

Also in the editor there is a button to open .xml in external viewer. However it looks like I have to point it to the viewer. Do you know where that setting is or does it use windows default file handling? I currently don't have anything set to handle .xml

16 minutes ago, Teleis said:

Thanks stallionsden

I found some information on entitygroups.xml and added a "zombiebossbikergroup" with just the irradiated biker. So if I set my my group to that and min /max to 1-1 he should always spawn then?

Also in the editor there is a button to open .xml in external viewer. However it looks like I have to point it to the viewer. Do you know where that setting is or does it use windows default file handling? I currently don't have anything set to handle .xml

Yes setting a volume to 1-1 that z will always spawn.

I use notepad++ and it opens automatically for me I didn't have to direct it so I gathering it uses windows default to open it.