Are prefabs utilized by RWG?

Couldn't find a straightforward answer on this after some 2 minutes of looking so figured I'd just ask, are the prefabs utilized by the RWG if they're simply inserted into the prefabs folder with all the requisite files like all the base game prefabs, or are there other requirements? I'd simply like to use some of the excellent prefabs listed here. Also, are they required client side if used by a server? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, TheWolfssegen said:

Couldn't find a straightforward answer on this after some 2 minutes of looking so figured I'd just ask, are the prefabs utilized by the RWG if they're simply inserted into the prefabs folder with all the requisite files like all the base game prefabs, or are there other requirements? I'd simply like to use some of the excellent prefabs listed here. Also, are they required client side if used by a server? Thanks.

Hi @TheWolfssegen

You will need to add them to the rwgmixer.xml as well located in the config folder. 

For best results it is recommended to have the prefabs in client side and server side.