Please add a peek/lean feature

I just started playing this game, and I’m really having a lot of fun, this game is incredible, but I feel like not having the ability to peek/lean around corners, is causing the experience to be incomplete. I was wondering if there were any plans to add this feature? Or if I could suggest adding this feature? Surely I’m not the only person to bring up this topic, but I cannot find any info on this topic. I believe that this would add a serious tactical element to this game, to be able to peek/lean around a corner, without your entire body being exposed, would be a great addition for this game in my humble opinion. Please add a peek/lean feature to this incredible game!

Edited by Synaster Shred (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Synaster Shred said:

I just started playing this game, and I’m really having a lot of fun, this game is incredible, but I feel like not having the ability to peek/lean around corners, is causing the experience to be incomplete. I was wondering if there were any plans to add this feature? Or if I could suggest adding this feature? Surely I’m not the only person to bring up this topic, but I cannot find any info on this topic. I believe that this would add a serious tactical element to this game, to be able to peek/lean around a corner, without your entire body being exposed, would be a great addition for this game in my humble opinion. Please add a peek/lean feature to this incredible game!

This has been asked for occasionally but by far not often enough to be considered a community favourite I would say.

As 7D2D isn't a pure shooter game there are a lot of other features that can expand the game as well and there is only time for a few.

From my (outside) view I would say it isn't likely that this will be implemented, but who knows?