Vehicle request

AndrewT

I already mentioned this to the creator of the Vehicle Madness mod but i figured yall may be interested in this as well. it would be nice to have a post apocalyptic tank that can smash through rubble and walls. And if you guys make a tank like vehicle i request that its modeled after the MAUS tank.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this idea wont be easy but it would be fun if you guys can make it happen. my idea is a special vehicle that not only breaks blocks with ease but collects resources as well. again I know it wont be easy but its a cool idea nonetheless.

2 hours ago, bdubyah said:

If you want it so bad, why don't you study the code and try and update it yourself, instead of spamming every thread that is even remotely related to your request? 

Like arramus said, post a request in the appropriate area. As I know you've already seen, someone else is wanting to get that old mod updated for a19. Maybe you could collab with them to try and make it happen. 

that's something I can try but just to point out im still relatively new to coding but if yall know any coding tips such as things to read or videos that can show me custom coding let me know. im downloading the old mod now so i can read and study the coding then ill see where i can go from there. after reading the coding ill then need to get the best and cheapest MAUS tank model i can find if yall know any websites where i can get vehicle models let me know.

Edited by AndrewT (see edit history)

I've been reading the codes for the Beast (the old mining vehicle) from the old custom vehicles mod and im starting to get an idea on what ill need to do but it wont be easy. But im always looking for a challenge but some help from an experienced Modder would be nice as well. Also I'm not planning on ressurecting the old mod by manux im looking to make an entirely new mod that adds a vehicle that looks like it will mine through a mountain. with that said I will need some help with this project I would appreciate anyone whos willing to help me with it.