[PvE][Community[WhiteListed] Pre-Launch ** Teximity Gaming ** - NEED MODERATORS [Custom Website/Dashboard]

Kielly

Teximity Gaming

A Community Based Server

--------------

Hey everyone! Back a few years ago I ran a pretty successful PvE community based server where players could choose to live on a plot within the walls of a safe haven and work together to maintain the base from hordes.

A few weeks ago I got the idea to boot the server back up, now that I'm in a better financial position.

I took to Reddit to see if there would be a desire for such server and the feedback I got was incredible.

I got so excited I managed to cram a months worth of website coding in just under a few weeks, eyes glued to the computer screen and weeks worth of cursing trying to dust off and jumpstart the ole' brain

Right now I'm in desperate need of moderators. The website is up and functioning (base operations), the server is paid and ready to go, I just can't launch the server in good conscience knowing I can't be around and online around the clock.

--------------

What's expected from a moderator

- Vast knowledge of basic server commands

- Memorizing and knowing the server rules/guidelines

- Being able to dedicate a fair amount of time to the server

- Comfortable with learning a simple and useful website dashboard to handle reports, applications, and more.

- Having various timezones from other moderators

- Having previous moderator experience on 7DtD servers or any other game servers is an asset

Feeling like giving it a try? Apply Here: https://teximity.com/join-the-team.php

--------------

General Server Information

- Land Claim Size is 21 (so haven plots are 21x21, plenty to build a little base)

- Well researched RWG seed to give a great gaming experience

- 8k World Size (didn't want to go much bigger incase the server couldn't handle it)

- Dedicated server host

- Drop backpack only on death

- Difficulty #2

- Alloc's Server Fixes WITH interactive map (map.teximity.com)

- Lottery system

- Vanilla (minus a few server plugins to help manage more easily)

--------------

Website/Dashboard Features

- Submit server/player/website reports directly to the admin team

- User profile

- Friends System (in dev)

- Marketplace (in dev)

- Buy/Sell Land Plots (claim free ones) (in dev)

- Job System (in dev)

- Business Registry (in dev)

- PM system (in dev)

- Player start guide (in dev)

- Announcement System

- Currently working on styling the website from scratch, make it look more appealing.

AND MORE TO COME!

--------------

Ready to join?!

**NOTE** Server is at a stand still until I find at least two admins, until then, why not get a head start and submit your application? Be sure to also join our Discord to keep up to date and get notified when there's a server release!

Links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/SYwnXUgbX7

Archived