Mega City

urtarget

Is this supposed to be a question?... or is it the title for an idea/project you had? I dont geht the meaning if this post. sry. by RNG you mean the random gen world? Well, from what I've seen the cities in random gen are mostly MEGA in comparison to the ones from navezgane already.

Running into the Angel Gang or a very hungry and angry T-Rex in the Waste Lands seems not so far fetched anymore. But that would have the Pimps run into a license issue with 2000AD. Perhaps later as a spinoff when 7days2die is completely finished as release 1.0.

[QUOTE=Tohuwabohu;126664]Is this supposed to be a question?... or is it the title for an idea/project you had? I dont geht the meaning if this post. sry. by RNG you mean the random gen world? Well, from what I've seen the cities in random gen are mostly MEGA in comparison to the ones from navezgane already.[/QUOTE] Well, think the size of New York. And then compare it to the wasteland city. I'm not saying what we have currently is bad, I'm saying it would be nice for survivors to run into a massive city with highways, bridges, super high towers, etc in random gen. Just a thought tho. :p

[QUOTE=urtarget;126777]Well, think the size of New York. And then compare it to the wasteland city. I'm not saying what we have currently is bad, I'm saying it would be nice for survivors to run into a massive city with highways, bridges, super high towers, etc in random gen. Just a thought tho. :p[/QUOTE] It would be a nice random gen option. I would like to see something like this added.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Mikeforall;138842]althrough it indeed sounds nice, the amount of blocks needed would just make the whole server get laggy, especially on multiplayer.[/QUOTE] I would like to think about minecraft for this matter. Minecraft with texture mods can easily hold many blocks and still runs smoothly for each clients on MP. Tho i agree there are many more textures in 7tdt than MC, but I think the developers can think of a way to handle large amount of data if they want. Just a thought :)

Archived