Two or more requirements in level_requirements?

closer_ex

I'm planning on making a mutually exclusive skill table just like killing floor 2, which means if you activate a perk, the other perk of the same level on the other side is deactivated.

1494698689_ZJNCYL)F70EUK8VR8.thumb.png.3ab6fe65ed6d0d86ad81a1b823985333.png

The Killing Floor skill table

531142976_DDX3XVE(GA1CF3JGYO.thumb.png.08ee0a70804a210f49c1f603488e9494.png

My skill table in game

I've get this feature done but there is a very confusing issue. Now I want the perk from level 2 on to require both level of root attribute and level of the previous perk, so I write following codes:

<perk desc_key="perkMedicTeamplayer2Desc" max_level="1" icon="icon_medic_teamplayer" parent="skillTeamplayer" name="perkMedicTeamplayer2" name_key="perkMedicTeamplayer2Name">
  <level_requirements level="1">
    <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attMedic" operation="GTE" value="2" desc_key="reqMedicLevel02"/>
    <requirements compare_type="or">
      <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMedicTeamplayer1" operation="GTE" value="1"/>
      <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMedicSurvivor1" operation="GTE" value="1"/>
    </requirements>
  </level_requirements>
  <effect_group>
    <effect_description desc_base="perkMedicTeamplayer2Name" long_desc_key="perkMedicTeamplayer2LongDesc" level="1"/>
  </effect_group>
  <effect_group>
    <triggered_effect trigger="onPerkLevelChanged" action="SetProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMedicSurvivor2" level="0">
      <requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="perkMedicTeamplayer2" operation="GTE" value="1"/>
    </triggered_effect>
  </effect_group>
</perk>

Which fail to do the job. They still require only attribute level to purchase. I guess it's the level_requirements only takes one requirement since all the blocks in vallina configs contains only one, but not exactly sure about it.

Besides, I tried to make perks free, i.e. takes 0 skillpoint to buy, but they turned NA in game and I can't buy them. Is this a perkbook only feature?

Also, when I reset skills, the root attribute is downed to level 1, but its min level is set to be 0. I could prepend a useless level though, but it's still annoying..

Archived