[HELP] Editing Zombie Spawns

tilarium

Hi all.  I haven't really played the game much in the past several versions and just started to get hooked again.  One thing I've always asked for is switch to remove zombie dogs from a play through.  I used to mod them out myself, I remember it was pretty simple but I can't remember how to do it anymore.  Can anyone pass along the knowledge to mod them out... and zombie bears too.  I heard there were zombie bears now.  Probably zombie rabbits too.  Oh, and those stupid acid spitting cops.  Are they still in the game so I have to mod them out because I hate those SOBs too!

On 10/10/2020 at 10:52 PM, tilarium said:

Hi all.  I haven't really played the game much in the past several versions and just started to get hooked again.  One thing I've always asked for is switch to remove zombie dogs from a play through.  I used to mod them out myself, I remember it was pretty simple but I can't remember how to do it anymore.  Can anyone pass along the knowledge to mod them out... and zombie bears too.  I heard there were zombie bears now.  Probably zombie rabbits too.  Oh, and those stupid acid spitting cops.  Are they still in the game so I have to mod them out because I hate those SOBs too!

This isn't an explanation on how to do it but...

https://7daystodiemods.com/reality-check-removing-some-zombies-animals/

If you download this mod, it has multiple modlet folders which can remove some certain entities from the game, you just plug the ones into your mod folder that you want to use and done. Hope this helps :)

Archived