Add some timers and % to specific buffs

h0tr0d

Heya; been messing with this for a bit but gave up enough to ask if anyone more knowledgeable with this could help.

Currently he has a set of clothes you wear and each adds to a variable, which, when all added up, can render you "invisible" to zombies. If you break your "invisibility" it applies an "anti-buff" which acts as a cooldown before you can go "invisible" again.

I would like to add the timer for the Anti-buff in the buffpopuplist on the bottom left of the UI as well as add % to the buffwhisperer in the buffpopoutlist in he bottom left of the UI.

stallionsdens Whisperers.zipWith 5 pieces of armor = 100% I want each item donned to = +20% in the buffpopoutlist.

The whisperers modlet is attached. 

stallionsden and his OP with his modlets can be found here:

Currently

With this I am looking to add a timer to entities and their buffing on spawning. As an example: 

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfFirstSpawn" action="AddBuff" target="self" buff="buffInternalBleeding"/>

I'd like to add a delay before it triggers.

I suppose a way to do this is create a new buff where blood loss is 0 for X amount of time before starting to affect HP negatively.

Or...a way to have an entity de-spawn after a set period of time.

Archived