NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Undead Legacy - Book Stores & Ferals

NotOnly25

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District, it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we try to find the time to clear the tier 5 quest at Crack-A-Book Tower. Will we make it out in one piece to face our 38th horde of the series?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Prepare For Demos

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District, it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. With our game stage edging ever close to that 150 mark, we make some adjustments to our horde base and do some good old fashioned base building and renovations. Will the 39th horde of the series bring the Demolisher Zombies?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Loot Drops Piled High

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we need to gather iron, get some looting done and face the 40th horde of the series, and those loot drops are piling high. Bring on the demo zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Wasteland Return

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we return to the Wasteland to do some more questing and try out our maxed Daring Adventurer perk, in doing so we clear a POI we haven't done yet this alpha. Then it's time for the 41st horde of the series with more of those pesky Demolisher Zombies!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - Two New Quests

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we do 2 new quests in the wasteland for Trader Joel and then head back to take on the 42nd horde of the series!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Ruthless District (Horde Every Night) - The Final Horde - On Foot!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Ruthless District , it's horde every night, feral sense always on and Zombies always run. In this episode we take on our 43rd and final horde of the series, and we are going out in style by taking on the horde on foot, let's see if we can make it!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Episode One

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. It's episode one, and in this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. That means we will be relying on Lucky Looter to get us by, let's see how this changes the progression and gameplay in general!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Motel & Aldos!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. It's episode one, and in this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we head out and get some looting done at the Motel, Aldos Cabinets and more! With some pretty nice finds along the way.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 3!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode armed with our trusty spear we clear out more of our town, and find some pretty important loot! We also encounter some dogs and wolfs, will we make it out in one piece?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 4!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we take on a few POI's including a hoarders house and one guarded by a terrifying Zombie Bear!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 5!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we make more great progress in clearing out the town whilst riding our new bicycle and with our trusty spear in hand!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 6!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we clear out more of our town, encounter wandering hordes and a dire wolf and look to do some last minute gathering ready for some base building tomorrow!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 7 - Horde Night!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we need to build a horde base and take on the Day 7 horde, as well as a bit of light Wasteland exploration featuring those nasty Zombie Bears!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 8

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we take on Butcher Pete's and it's resident Feral Wight and his pet dog! There's other hard hitting looting action as we edge nearer to completing this town.

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 9

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we near ever closer to finishing our starter town and face some tough Zombies along the way! Feral Wights and Lumberjacks anyone?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 10 (Bear Den)

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we have 3 POI's left to clear before we move on to a new town, but we've saved The Bear Den until last. Will we be able to take them on and prevail?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 11 (New City!)

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we head out to the new big city and set up an outpost and begin our long journey of clearing each POI!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 12

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we loot several POI's in our new city, including a couple of bigger ones that payout some decent loot!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 13

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we take on several POI's, find a game changing schematic and think about getting ready for the upcoming horde night!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 14 - Horde Night!

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode it's time for the day 14 horde, we need to add some dart traps to our horde base and do some general base building, with a little bit of time for a quick wasteland loot run. How will we fare with our new base upgrades?

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 15

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we clear out Bob's Boars, have an encounter with Grace and get into some serious trouble on our first visit down town!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 16

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we continue clearing downtown and aim to clear out a good few POI's, one problem - we bump into a Feral Radiated Zombie!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 17

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we encounter wolves, bears and more downtown action to the point we lose track of time!

• NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 19
  • NotOnly25 changed the title to NotOnly25 - 7 Days To Die Edited Gameplay - Perception Is Everything - No Trader - Day 20

Welcome to my series for 7 Days To Die Alpha 20 - Perception Is Everything. In this series we are doing a Perception build and we are not allowed to use the Traders at all. In this episode we are visiting more factories and warehouses and they are packing some nice loot as well as a lot of Zombies!