Name against recipe name - How to?

Visionary

Hello guys and Pimps! Well I'm not sure if this is a bug but anyway. As a owner of a server I love to create custom recipes or add some recipes that are not in-game (ex: Decoration recipes like beds, paintings and tables.) The problem is, before the name of the Painting Lakehouse was painting02 (or 01, not sure right now.) and it was ok, I could see the right name on the creative menu so I could make the right recipe. Now they change it to Painting Lakehouse, which I thought it would change in the recipe files too, but no! In recipes I still need to have painting02 to make it work. So, to make things easier for us and for you, why don't you guys rename the things that aren't named and by somehow let us know the right name of that object to place it into the recipes file? Lets say, instead of pew_segment01 just rename it to Bench1 (or Bench_right) and let us know the exactly name to use it in the recipe file. Maybe when you mouse hover should show us the recipe name for that object. That would help us a lot and would definitely increase the organization and it's something that I know you can do really fast (Even tho now are more things important, that would definitely help, and in the future you don't have to worry about that.) Thank you! =]

This is not a bug and as a suggestion that was posted in the completely wrong forum (moved). Further if you search the answers you seek are all on the forums. models_2 (blocks.xml) and models_5 (items.xml) contain all the item proper names to be used in recipes.xml and most can be seen in the cheat menu by either hovering over the item or dragging the item. Further there are recipe editors that handle that functionality ans show you the names, and the pictures of the items.

[QUOTE=Red Eagle LXIX;125500]This is not a bug and as a suggestion that was posted in the completely wrong forum (moved). Further if you search the answers you seek are all on the forums. models_2 (blocks.xml) and models_5 (items.xml) contain all the item proper names to be used in recipes.xml and most can be seen in the cheat menu by either hovering over the item or dragging the item. Further there are recipe editors that handle that functionality ans show you the names, and the pictures of the items.[/QUOTE] Well, if an item is with a weird name and it's not in his "tab" in my opinion is kind off a bug. But anyway, can you share a recipe editor that you know ? I usually do it manually but with a program would be easier. Thank you

Archived